According to a South Florida Business Journal report, Yard House, the popular hops happy chain, has signed a deal to build, from the ground up, a nearly 12,000-square-foot restaurant at 1681 Lenox Ave. in Miami Beach–very near the similar sounding but not to be confused with Yardbird Southern Table & Bar.
The Bazaar is a groundbreaking culinary experience from the innovative artistry of award-winning Chef José Andrés and the prodigious mind of visionary designer Philippe Starck.
Lesley Abravanel (via Eater) talks to José Andrés on Celeb Chefs, Obesity, Sex, Politics, Miami, and his planned food truck in a swimming pool.
Hello to the Real Miami!
The Real Miami is whatever you think it is. It could be the celeb-trash of South Beach, the yuppie pseudo-partiers of Brickell, the gritty Downtown environs, the hipster trash of Wynwood, the dilettantes of the Design District, the high society of Hialeah, the dangers of Doralzuela, or the ruins of the C9 basin. We’re getting this little social experiment up and running, so bear with us. There’ll be a lot of broken links and weirdness for quite a long time.
Follow @RealMiamian on Twitter
Chance of a Thunderstorm88°/72°
Chance of Rain90°/77°
Chance of Rain86°/72°
- Here Comes the Neighborhood 11.25.2011
- DUI Manslaughter Suspect Yanks Bid To Attend Winter Music Conference (CBS Miami) 03.16.2012
- SCION presents FOOLS GOLD MIAMI (Free) Grand Central Saturday 03.24 03.15.2012
- Red Bull Music Academy Miami Session with Tokimonsta, Lunice and Teebs (Free) Wed 03.21 03.15.2012
- Yard House Opening South Beach and Boca Locations (Eater) 03.15.2012
- Kendall residents consider benefits of becoming a city (The Miami Herald) 04.10.2012
- City of Miami – PhilanthroFest (Video) April 14th 04.09.2012
- Florida Panthers in playoffs for first time in 12 years (Sun Sentinel) 04.09.2012
- April 15, Friends of the Everglades meeting focuses on global warming and the future of Miami (Eye on Miami) 04.09.2012
- Broward vs. Miami-Dade (South Florida for Beginners) 04.09.2012