A community festival in Miami, celebrating the South Florida philanthropic and cultural community where you can enjoy music, art, fashion, food and entertainment while learning about various non-profits and community resources that are available to our residents.
Here Comes The Neighborhood is a short-form Docuseries exploring the power of public art and innovation to uplift and revitalize urban communities. The pilot season revolves around the Arts District of Wynwood, featuring an array of internationally acclaimed and locally respected street artists, graffiti writers and muralists.
The trailer and first two episodes are available for viewing now; click through to watch.
Follow @RealMiamian on Twitter
Chance of a Thunderstorm86°/72°
Chance of a Thunderstorm90°/75°
- Here Comes the Neighborhood 11.25.2011
- DUI Manslaughter Suspect Yanks Bid To Attend Winter Music Conference (CBS Miami) 03.16.2012
- SCION presents FOOLS GOLD MIAMI (Free) Grand Central Saturday 03.24 03.15.2012
- Red Bull Music Academy Miami Session with Tokimonsta, Lunice and Teebs (Free) Wed 03.21 03.15.2012
- Yard House Opening South Beach and Boca Locations (Eater) 03.15.2012
- Kendall residents consider benefits of becoming a city (The Miami Herald) 04.10.2012
- City of Miami – PhilanthroFest (Video) April 14th 04.09.2012
- Florida Panthers in playoffs for first time in 12 years (Sun Sentinel) 04.09.2012
- April 15, Friends of the Everglades meeting focuses on global warming and the future of Miami (Eye on Miami) 04.09.2012
- Broward vs. Miami-Dade (South Florida for Beginners) 04.09.2012